While JTR Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is here to resolve all types of heating and cooling issues, anywhere in Monee and the surrounding areas, we realize you’d rather avoid a service call if possible. There are times when a very simple adjustment gets your vital equipment back to operating properly again. Before contacting us at 708-258-5166, here is a list of a few possibilities you might want to try:
- Is the thermostat switched over to “cooling” mode?
- How long has it been since the air filter was cleaned or replaced?
- Have you checked the circuit breakers (electrical panel) to make sure they are all in the “on” position?
- Make sure the “disconnect” switch for the outdoor A/C condensing unit (usually mounted to the wall) is in the “on” position.
- If the furnace blower motor isn’t running, verify the switch is in the “on” position.
- Are any of the return air grilles blocked by furniture?
- Is the thermostat switched over to “heating” mode?
- Is the thermostat adjusted to a higher setting than the indoor temperature?
- Try turning the fan switch on the thermostat “on” to test for power.
- Are the circuit breakers at the electrical panel all set to the “on” position?
- The SSU switch (gray box located at the furnace) should be in the “on” position.
- Could the air filter need to be cleaned or replaced?
- Double check that none of the return air grilles are obstructed by furniture.
JTR Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. is dedicated to improving and ensuring your perfect comfort. We’re here round-the-clock to resolve any malfunctions. Simply give us a call at 708-258-5166 for prompt, skilled, and reliable service across Bourbonnais, Monee, Peotone, Matteson, Crete, Chicago Heights, Homewood & Frankfort, IL. We handle repairs for all makes and models of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment.